De : Patrick Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : Jueves, 11 de Agosto de 2005 07:15 p.m.
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Knowing the line when the error happen

Fermin,
This information is usually recorded in your log files, or alternately
printed into the console window if Tomcat is running in windowed mode
(because you manually launched the tomcat5 executable).

Look in {Tomcat Home}/logs/ for a file like "stdout_20050802.log"
(stdout_YYYYMMDD.log). There are other places this file might live,
but that's the default.

Cheers,
PST