Location: http://localhost.localdomain:8180/index.jsp
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:15:38 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Connection: close

What I'm I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Leandro

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 15:56 -0400, Tim Funk wrote:

The Server header can be configured in the <Connector> declaration.

server='Sun Solaris IIS/6.0'

To limit the HTTP methods this can be done a few ways;
1) Use a servlet filter
2) Use web.xml and security constraints on those method types
3) ???

-Tim

LFM wrote:

Hi!

I'm hardening a Web Server running Tomcat for a client, but I'm having
difficulty in finding information on how to accomplish the following
tasks (bored of googling so I decided to ask here):
1. Remove/modify the banner presented by the coyote connector on the
server header of an http reply.
2. Limit the HTTP methods available. (I wan't to disable trace, put,
delete).