Hi Tomcat Users:

I've googled for several days with no luck on this one.  I'm not sure if
this is rightly a Tomcat question or a Debian question, so I apologize if
this is the wrong forum.  I'm running Tomcat 4.1, sablevm 1.11.3, and struts
1.1 on Debian Sarge.  Sablevm, Tomcat, struts, and the admin webapp were all
installed from their respective stable Debian packages.

When I log into the admin webapp, both the top and left frames show up as
HTTP Status 500 and I get the following (abridged) stack trace in the
application log:

2005-08-12 17:18:35 StandardWrapperValve[action]: Allocate exception for
servlet action
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet action threw
exception
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:916)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate
(StandardWrapper.java:621)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
(StandardWrapperValve.java:163)
----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.NumberFormatException
   at java.lang.Integer.parseInt (Integer.java:602)
   at java.lang.Integer.parseInt (Integer.java:231)
   at java.util.Properties.load (Properties.java:306)
   at java.util.PropertyResourceBundle.PropertyResourceBundle
(PropertyResourceBundle.java:109)
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.tryBundle (ResourceBundle.java:491)
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.tryBundle (ResourceBundle.java:559)
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle (ResourceBundle.java:401)
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle (ResourceBundle.java:242)
   at org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationLocales.ApplicationLocales
(ApplicationLocales.java:60)

The manager webapp seems to be working fine.  Probably something obvious, as
it always is when I can't find any google info about a problem, but I'm at
my wit's end.  Any help would be appreciated.

--dlk