I need a Java web apps client, not server (I have a
mail server), similar to Yahoo/Hotmail, running under
Tomcat which allows to read/send e-mails when I'm out
of office.

I found a few Java web based front-ends, but I will be
glad to hear what others recommend. So, its a
Tomcat/Java relative too :)

Evgeny Gesin