Hi

I have setup Tomcat+Apache2+mod_jk. I have 3 application in war files
namely flie1.war, file2.war and file3.war. To deploy, I just put them in
the deploy folder and access then using the urls:
http://foo.com/file1
http://foo.com/file2
http://foo.com/file3
This works perfectly for me. I want to change this to simple urls as
follows:
http://file1.foo.com
http://file2.foo.com
http://file3.foo.com

I have also read the notes on Virtual hosting:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc-
archive/jk2/jk2/vhosthowto.html

Even though I am not able to configure Tomcat to connect to the war files
as requested. How do I configure tomcat to connect to the correct war
file as requested?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards & Thanks
Mahesh S Kudva