What issue? If you are needing to get a page to load a PDF you have two options.

1. Set an <A> tag with the source value set to the location of the PDF. This will load the PDF in the entire window assuming that they have the PDF plug in installed.

2. The other option is to use frames and have the PDF load as the source of one of the frames. This will load the PDF in one of the frames and give you space around it if you need it.

Did that answer your question? If not we would need at lest a hint of what problem is.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am using Tomcat 5.0.28 and need to have a pdf document open as a plug-in
in Internet Explorer.

I tried using the response.class file (pertaining to the content-type)
recommended in the
bug documentation 24970, but it did not make a difference. Is there any
additional information/solutions that are available for this issue?

Regards,
Chris Ferraro

Brian Cook
Digital Services Analyst