Hi
I downloaded Tomcat 5.5.9 (zip file as well as exe) and it seems to be
missing the naming-common.jar.
The documentation says that the file exists. I have tried searching the
mailing list, but could not find anything specific.
Any information/pointers will be very helpful.

Thanks
Srinath.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the named addressee.  Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender or NuView Systems, Inc. at 978-988-7884. Thank you.