I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and want to setup JAAS based authentication. I'm using jbosssx for the LoginModule implementations.

The jboss implementation is activated when I try to login, but throws a NameNotFoundException: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name QrmDS is not bound in this Context

Thanx for your help,
Ittay

my server.xml is:
<GlobalNamingResources>

    <!-- Test entry for demonstration purposes -->
    <Environment name="simpleValue" type="java.lang.Integer" value="30"/>

    <!-- Editable user database that can also be used by
         UserDatabaseRealm to authenticate users -->
              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
          pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />

         <Resource name="QrmDS" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
               maxActive="30" maxIdle="5" maxWait="15"
username="qrm" password="qrm_99" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
               url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/qrm"
                zeroDateTimeBehavior="convertToNull" useServerPrepStmts="false"
                autoReconnect="true" failOverReadOnly="false"
        />

  </GlobalNamingResources>
 <!-- Define the top level container in our container hierarchy -->

        <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" debug="99"
           appName="qrm"
                userClassNames="org.jboss.security.SimplePrincipal"
                roleClassNames="org.jboss.security.SimpleGroup"
        />

and this is my jaas.config:
qrm
{
        org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule required
debug=true
        dsJndiName="java:/QrmDS"
        principalsQuery="select user_password from qrm_users where user_name=?"
rolesQuery="select qrm_roles.role_name, 'Roles' from qrm_users,qrm_roles,qrm_users_roles where user_name=? and qrm_users.id = qrm_users_roles.user_id and qrm_roles.id = qrm_users_roles.role_id"
        unauthenticatedIdentity="guest";
};

client-login {
        org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule required;
};