From: Sue Roe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:06 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Java Server Faces

I don't know if this is the correct User Group.

Has anyone done any development with Java Server Faces to create richer UI
experiences? Is it any good?

TIA
Sue

****

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its
subsidiaries are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside
of our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by
MIMESweeper for the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus
software, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Email or
attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability for any
damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office 4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW