Hi,

I am trying to implement a JAAS-module that can authenticate a user with username/password and his/her ip-address. To get the username and password is straightforward. My problem is that I don't know how to get the ip-address of the user. (I am newbee concerning JAAS, so please don't laugh if I say stupid things :-). Is it possible to use the public credentials to get the ip-address of the current user trying to authenticate?

Thanks for answer me

-- Franck Borel