Never mind, I found a site that works ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Spratt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:59 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Archive search is corrupted?

Like a good newbie, I'm trying to first find my solution in the
Archives.  While I got several very good looking subject hits, when I
click the link to go to the thread, I find that the  message has nothing
to do with the subject.

Are some search sites better than others?  I am using
http://www.junlu.com.
For example, the search:
        isapi and authorization

returns three VERY interesting subjects, but none of them point to the
correct message.

Any pointers?

TIA,
Tracy Spratt