Change the port in server.xml to 80. That should solve your problem.

jmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi.

I have downloaded and install Tomcat 5.5.11 for my desktop where I've got Apche
Server 2.0.54.

And wright now I've got redirected domain jmailssoftware.tk. and the domain is
redirected to the jmail.kicks-ass.org which is Dynamic DNS free subdomain.

So I can't give anybody the URL like jmailssoftware.tk:8080 because it's dying
on jmail.kicks-ass.org :/

and my questin is: How to configure Apache and Tomcat that Tomcat and Apche
will use port number 80.

I would like to make something like virtual hosts using apache and tomcat, but
some virtual host should take tomcat for reply.

if you can help me i will be verry happy and glad :)

thanks for any anserw.

jmail