From: Hugo Osorio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 8:35 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: putting files with webdav

Hello everybody

looking for help, i need to use webdav component in Tomcat 5.0, i am using
FreeBSD 4.11 stable I have connected Dreamweaver, and DAV Explorer to the
http://192.X.X.X:8080/webdav it do retrieves content, and i can get files,
But.. I cannot put files on it.. it says the access is denied..

What do i have to do in order to change this so it permit me to transfer
files?

thank you