Raueber

Keep in mind that one day it could be many people reading your code, so I
would suggest you have many servlets doing specific things.

Regardless of whether it's a servlet, jsp or Java application think of future
prospects of your code.  Ideally you could hand it to anyone and they
understand what is going on with the minimum of comments.

Regards
Jason Bell

--
Jason Bell