I am using Tomcat as a stand-alone web server, and I have noticed that
whenever my browser opens up a TCP connection to the web server, the server
attempts (unsuccessfully) to establish a TCP connection to port 113 on the
host where the browser is running.

This option can cause problems in firewall scenarios where the TCP traffic
on port 113 is discarded, because the server waits for a 30 second timeout
before proceeding. As such, I would like to disable this option, but I
haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

Any ideas?