On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 06:37:46PM +0300, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
> I have a problem with the application resources, mapped with the JkMount. For
> some reason httpd server threats the content-type as text/plain, and ignores
> the text/html set by tomcat.
>
> any ideas how to get rid of that?
>
> Tomcat 4.1.31, mod_jk 1.2.14.1, Apache httpd 1.3
> Defaultcontent is commented out in the httpd.conf

I added .htaccess file with the DefaultType text/html to the WEB application
root,
and everything seems to work fine now. Also I have servlet mapping to
the /some URI path, and it won't work, but after I created empty file some in
the root of WEB application - it start to resolve :)

A lot of crutches for simply tasks, huh :)

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky