From: Woodchuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 5:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Desperate: trying to get Tomcat working through IIS

hihi all,

fyi, there is a nice installation program that takes the pain out of
configuring IIS --> Tomcat for you, and it can be found here:

http://www.shiftomat.de/opensource/

we use this in production and it works great.  have tested it on IIS 5
--> Tomcat 4.1.24 and also IIS 6 (W2k3) --> Tomcat 5.5.9

just a few clicks and you're done.  no manual editing of any files at
all.

woodchuck