> From: David Thielen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Can't change servlet path
>
> I have tried the following in context.xml (in
> webapps/store/WEB-INF and META-INF):

Please read the very explicit doc:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html

(Since you didn't bother to tell us which Tomcat version you're using,
you'll need to adjust the above URL appropriately.)

In particular, the above says:

"In addition to nesting Context elements inside a Host element, you can
also store them:
    * in the individual $CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml file: the
Context element information will be loaded by all webapps
    * in the individual
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/[enginename]/[hostname]/context.xml.default file:
the Context element information will be loaded by all webapps of that
host
    * in individual files (with a ".xml" extension) in the
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/[enginename]/[hostname]/ directory
    * if the previous file was not found for this application, in
individual file at /META-INF/context.xml inside the application files"

"Please note that for tomcat 5, unlike tomcat 4.x, it is NOT recommended
to place <Context> elements directly in the server.xml file.  Instead,
put them in the META-INF/context.xml directory of your WAR file or the
conf directory as described above."

If you are using 5.5, also note the following for the path attribute:

"The value of this field must not be set except when statically defining
a Context in server.xml, as it will be infered [sic] from the filenames
used for either the .xml context file or the docBase."

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.