On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:16:59 +0300
KEREM ERKAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, mod_jk > 1.2.10 seems slower than 1.2.10 when stress tested. The tests
> completed in more time. I do not have the actual test results, because we
> have been using 1.2.10 for several months, maybe I can send them when I test
> 1.2.14.

I'm interested in such tests (or a link if it exists).

> By the way mod_jk site mentions 1.2.13 as its testing version. Is there a
> 1.2.14 really or did you write 14 by mistake?

I wanted to say mod_jk 1.2.14 : it's not a mistake...
but I don't understand what this meens ...?!?

I receive this mail (see Announce_mod_jk_1.2.14 above) on July 26th and, at
this date, the mod_jk site mentioned 1.2.14 as the latest and stable version
(you can see the content of this version on the changelog :
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html)

Now, the mod_jk site mention 1.2.13 as the latest stable version...
But the latest source version is : 1.2.14 !!!
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/

So, Mladen, what this means ? What is the current stable version ?

To: announcements@jakarta.apache.org,  tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org,
 tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org,  announce@apache.org
Subject: [ANN] Apache Tomcat mod_jk 1.2.14 Web Server Connector released

The Apache Tomcat team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.2.14 of
the
Apache Tomcat mod_jk web server connector.

Tomcat is the reference implementation of a web application server which
implements
the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications.

mod_jk is a connector which allows a web server such as Apache HTTPD to act as a
front end to the Tomcat web application server.

This version fixes a number of minor bugs.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html for a
complete list of changes.

Source distribtions can be downloaded from an Apache Software Foundation mirror
at: (they are named jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.14.1-src.tar.gz and
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.14.1-src.zip)

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

Binary distributions for a number of different operating systems and
web servers can be downloaded from an Apache Software Foundation mirror at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

Documentation for using mod_jk with Tomcat 3.3, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.5 can be found
at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/

The Apache Tomcat team.