Dola,
I believe in order to serve static content you'll need to create a
context XML file. I just posted an email outlining how I was able to get
virtual hosting working. An additional step in your case would be to
create a file [TOMCAT]/conf/Catalina/servera.com/ROOT.xml and include a
<context> definition. The your content would reside in the
[TOMCAT]/webapps-servera.com directory.

Bernie