Hi All,
I am setting up Apache 2.0.54 with mod_ssl. I have configured virtual
host as rohit.com.
When I tried to access the home page of Apache with firefox I am able to
retrieve it.
However I am unable to retrieve it on Internet Explorer .
Request I am sending on browser : https://rohit.com/  ( success on
firefox but not on I explorer)
While https://localhost:443/ is working on I Explorer.
Any pointers why it is happening will be highly appreciated .

Thanks and Regards ,
Rohit
BEA Weblogic Support
BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and
enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

Santa Clara 27-29 Sep| London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo
25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec