I am having to get Tomcat setup with IIS on Windows 2003. I started testing
on my XP box to make sure I could get things rolling before I started
screwing with the server. So first I download isapi_redirect.dll from
here<http://apache.towardex.com/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/jk-1.2.14/>.
Next, I followed step by step the instructions located
here<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/iishowto.html>
.<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/iishowto.html>

I have also changed the paths in my workers.properties file to reflect my
java and tomcat home locations.

Needless to say, it is not working. I can't get the filter to show a green
arrow in IIS. It still shows that the isapi_redirect.dll is not loaded. No
log files are being generated or anything.

I was wondering if

A. I am following current instructions
B. Do I have the right DLL downloaded
C. What else can I do