Your config file suggests that you expect Tomcat to load the .html files to a
path on your server.  The specified files should be relevent to your web
application.

So more than likely it will look something like:
  <location>/NotFound.html</location>

If memory serves me Tomcat, according to your xml config, would be looking for
the error pages in
http://localhost:8080/srv/www/tomcat/base/errorpages/NotFound.html

I hope this helps you.

> 2005-09-19 17:28:37 StandardContext[/Servlets]default:
DefaultServlet.serveResource:  Serving resource '/' headers and data
> 2005-09-19 17:28:37 StandardContext[/Servlets]default:
DefaultServlet.serveResource:  Serving resource
'/srv/www/tomcat/base/errorpages/NotFound.html' headers and data

Jason Bell
Lead Architect, SpikeSource Europe
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: http://www.spikesource.com