Hi !

Thanks for your resnonce. I saw that article at ONJava.com. They use
standalone openJMS server. I'm interested in embedded.

Broken link ? Maybe...  However, it's not much info there.

Overview
The Embedded connector enables OpenJMS clients to connect to an
embedded OpenJMS server, i.e. a server running in the same JVM as the
clients.
This avoids the overhead of network serialization.

Using the Embedded Connector
To connect to an embedded OpenJMS server, construct an InitialContext
as follows:
    Hashtable properties = new Hashtable();
    properties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
                   "org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory");
    properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "embedded://");
    Context context = new InitialContext(properties);

Strange, but I can't find any info about integrating into tomcat.