Thanks Jilles ,

I need to set the content-type of a servlet response as
"application/vnd.wap.mms-message". But I will recheck my code if I am
setting content-type to text/html before setting it to
"application/vnd.wap.mms-message". If it does not work, I will wrap the
response as you suggested. Thanks for your response and suggestions.

Regards,

Alpay