C:\tomcat-source>ant checkout
Buildfile: build.xml

checkout:
     [echo] If the checkout fails, run `cvs -d
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/
home/cvspublic login` and try again. The password for the anonymous CVS
access i
s `anoncvs`
      [cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org:2401
failed: A con
nection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond afte
r a period of time, or established connection failed because connected
host has
failed to respond.
Terminate batch job (Y/N)? y

C:\tomcat-source>cvs -d
:pserver;proxy=caproxy.ca.com;proxyport=80:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
he.org:/home/cvspublic login
Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401:/home/cvspublic
CVS password: *******
cvs [login aborted]: Proxy server requires authentication

C:\tomcat-source>

How do I access cvs when my proxy server requires authentication ????

Stephen Bovy
Computer Associates
6100 Center Drive
Suite 700