I have embedded Tomcat 5.0.28 into an application I'm writing. Tomcat is being used primarily as the configuration system. I would like to, from the servlet running within Tomcat, access objects that are a part of the main application itself, specific some configuration objects. Is there a way, while I'm created the instance of org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded and all of the related objects, to set a reference to some objects? I tried setting it in the servlet context as I created the instance of org.apache.catalina.Context for my servlet's context but getServletContext() returns null at that point...
--
Darryl L. Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com/