Hi all,

A] I am using tomcat 4.1.30 ( 32 bit) with Apache 2.0.46 ( this is standard
apache which comes with RHEL 3.0). I am currently using RHEL 32 bit without
RAID confiuration.

Now i am planning to move to 64 bit RHEL 3.0 with RAID configuration but he
the new Apache of RHEL 3.0 and same tomcat 4.1.30 ( 32 bit).

I am facing a problem with mod_jk.
I feel it is 32 bit complied mod_jk.

Can anyone help me with the solution

B] Also my tomcat goes into hang state . So i have set an parameter
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.21. That is my Linux kernel version. Is this ok. where
do i set this parameter. i have set it in the catalina.sh.

C] Sometime when the tomcat is started it spwans more than one processes.
And then during shudown it creates problems. Also sometimes the list of open
files goes beyond 1024. that is he ulimit. due to which he tomcat doesnot
respond.

D] I am currently using 4.1.30 version of tomcat. Are there any fixes or
upgrades for this tomcat. Can you inform me the link for the same.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Santosh