Hi All,

I'm a relative newbie to Linux but I've successfully managed to get TC
5.0 up and running with Sun's JDK 1.5 after much Googling.

I've also managed to do this using Yum (thanks to JPackage) so far to
make it easier to keep things up to date.

However, I've so far been unsuccessful in finding any way to upgrade
Tomcat beyond 5.0 using Yum.  Has anyone else achieved this?

If anyone on this list happens to know, it'd be nice to find out when TC
5.5 will be considered stable enough to make it to the RedHat
downloads

TIA,

Rob Hills
Western Australia