SSL is needed between HTTP-Server and Browser, so you need Apache SSL; the interaction
between Tomcat and Apache is likely on the same system, the Tomcat SSL-Settings in
Server.xml are not valid for ajp12, ajp13...

Gru?e, Olly
Beschwerlich die Verstandigung,
Muhselig die Telefonie.
Erleichterung und frischen Schwung