The problem is AFAIK, that you cannot access the list of all sessions
through the servlet-api.
That feature was in the servlet-api at some time, but was removed, IIRC due
to security issues.

If you have a list of all sessions, you can easily iterate over them at
login and manually expire all old sessions for the same user. => Max. one
active session per user.