Brian Cook wrote:

JWM wrote:

Two things you can do here.

1. Set both "removeAbandoned" and "logAbandoned" parameters to true. This will reclaim most lost connections. And log a trace of what code called a connection that was never closed.

See, I don't get all this "removeAbandoned" discussion.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that it doesn't actually do anything and the commons api docs seem to indicate the getter/setter's for removeAbandoned are deprecated. As is apparently logAbandoned.