Hello,

I have a tomcat server which serves some webapps for different purposes.

I now would like to have another instance of the the manager webapp just
for one of the webapps on this server, that another person can use the
manager webapp to administer this one special webapp and not
all the others, too.

so I have normal /manager/html and I would like to have something
like

/web1/manager/html that is capable of adminstering web1

Can this be done? And if yes, what do I have to do?

Regards,
Marcus