Tim Fennell wrote:

I've posted my patch for Jasper/Tomcat at the following location:
    http://www.tfenne.com/jasper/

The page has a brief overview, a download link and "before and after" screenshots so you can get an idea for what exactly the patch does before you decide to patch your own environment. If you give it a shot and have any problems and/or suggestions for improving it please let me know - but please read the readme first ;)

Excellent addition. Maybe once you have got an initial around of feedback for users of the latest 5.0.x and 5.5.x you might like to post it up on Tomcat Bugzilla http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%205 and attach the patch.

Darryl