Sorry, find here reply with history

I've just downloaded the zip file Apache Tomcat Test Environnement on
www.ibm.com. When you run the .exe file, it create a project and a set of
package in VA. Then run TomcatRunner.....
Patrick PIERRA

Patrick PIERRA

                    "Trakhtenberg,

                    Victor"                    To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
                    <Victor_Trakhtenber        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 cc:

                                               Subject:     RE: using Tomcat Test
Environnement in Visual Age
                    04/04/01 05:09 PM

                    Please respond to

                    tomcat-user

May be you can explain how to use the Tomcat with VA.
Thank you in advance.