Hello all,

  i just started using Java for server-side WEB development ( I've 4 years of
this development in C and Perl ). When I read about JSPs, I found than JSP is
compiled into servlet on a first call and than runs like a servlet.

  The question is : is it possible to have a superclass for my JSPs? I need to
make some activity before each JSP is called. I made a superclass for my
servlets, so I cat write my servlets inherited from baseServlet and do not worry
about pre-request activity. But how can I do it for JSP???

  Sincerely,

                                                                        Felix.