HI.
I am trying to open a simple wml file. But I get the content-type error:

" Content-Type Error
...found Content-type: text / plain.
No translator for Content-type: text/plain."

I believe there is nothing wrong with my wml file since I can run it through
my hard drive. Its only when I try to run it through tomcat, I get the
problems.
I have added the following mime-types into 'jakarta/conf/web.xml':
<mime-mapping> <!-- WML Source -->
                <extension>wml</extension>
                <mime-type>text/vnd.wap.wml</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
<mime-mapping> <!-- Compiled WML -->
        <extension>wmlc</extension>
        <mime-type>application/vnd.wap.wmlc</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
<mime-mapping> <!-- WML Script Source -->
                <extension>wmls</extension>
                <mime-type>text/vnd.wap.wmlscript</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
<mime-mapping> <!-- Compiled WML Script -->
                <extension>wmlscriptc</extension>
                <mime-type>application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
<mime-mapping> <!-- Wireless Bitmap -->
                <extension>wbmp</extension>
                <mime-type>image/vnd.wap.wbmp</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
My wml files are in 'jakarta/webapps/bookshop/index.wml
However, I still cannot open my wml file from tomcat ( I am using UP Wap
browser)
After adding the mime-types in the jakarta/conf/web.xml do I need to do
anything else.
Thanks for your time