I'm having a similar problem. I'm running tomcat in-process within apache. Will
I need to set the welcome file setting on apache? I tried setting index.jsp as
my welcome file in web.xml but the browser/server ignores this setting. I
restarted both apache and tomcat.

thanks,
~ suha.

Joar Vatnaland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/10/2001 10:20:42 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]