Hello Hasan,

  thanx for your reply, but it looks like you really missed the point ( sorry
for my english - i live just 4 month in the U.S. ) :) I do not have a problem
with my class - it works fine. But if I use your definition - it will not work.
When I inherit my servlet from base class, doGet() and/or doPost() methods
will be overriden by inherited class, and I loose all functionality :(

  My problem is - i cannot handle 404 error in Tomcat! I said how I've defined
404 error handler, but /404.jsp does not run! It looks like Tomcat invokes
service() method of my baseServlet class while it cannot create an instance
of this class and method is not defined as static. Why does THIS happened? Why
Tomcat invokes my code instead of make redirection to /404.jsp?

  That is my question :))))

  Sincerely yours,
                                                                Felix.