From: Brandon Cruz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Instantiating Beans on Tomcat

It is in a package, but it is at the very top level.  It is not a classpath
issue, I have tried to move it to a different directory which is off the
classpath.  When I do that, the error says that it can't find the class at
all.  This error says the class is found, but for some reason can't create a
bean out of it.  I would think that my problem is that I don't have a
constructor with no parameters, but that is not the case.  I'm thinking
there are some permission settings to run a bean or something maybe.  ???

Brandon