Hi,

I installed Tomcat on a Windows NT Machine.  Everything is working fine.
All the samples are working great.  I did create a JSP file which will
connect to a SQL Server database and retrieve data from a table.  Initially
it works fine.  After that When I did some modifications on the file, but
it's not reflecting those changes.

I found that it's creating a .java & .class file in the work directory, when
I hit the file for the first time.  Even after deleting that file, it
could'nt reflect those changes.  But after I restarted the service
(jakarta), it is working.

Somebody please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Siva.