Hi Delphine,

You maybe should write your question in English since this is an
international list.

Anyway, here is the translation for non-french speaker:

Hello,

I tried to make Tomcat working with IIS on NT4 machines. To do it, I
followed the procedure's steps from the ISS_how_to.

On a first machine, I have the green arrow, and when I request a page, I got
a "cannot locate the module" error.

But on an other computer, I don't even have the green arrow.

Does somebody could help me, please ?

Delphine

Ps: I am not sure for the translation of the error message. It is about a
module that cannot be found.
PPs: I am an Apache guy, so I cannot help you, sorry :(