I have tomcat running within apache. This was recommended by the user guide for
performance reasons. I'm wondering if running tomcat within apache has anything
to do with why I can't serve index.jsp as a default file for my application
directories. Do I have to anything on the apache end?

Thanks.

"Sam Newman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/17/2001 02:27:28 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]