From: Lakshmeenarayana G G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 10:35 AM
To: Tomcat-User
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Session Expiry

Hi..Guys and Gals...
I Have asked this question earlier..
but didn;t get the response...
please do reply me if you know the answer..

How to track the end of session..
either by timeout or by user clicking the "x" button in the browser window.
I need to do some wind up job after listening to this event.
I used HttpSessionBindingListener.
But it doesn;t track the "x" button click...

So please help me out.....

Regards.

L G Goundalkar
Intertec Communications