But doesn't BSD stand for Basic Standard DOS ?

<smirk>

Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Kukulies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: getting line numbers instead of (compiled code)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 02:05:59PM -0400, CPC Livelink Admin wrote:

> set an environment variable to disable to compiler  - I can never remember
> which one of these two it is, so I just set both (DOS example) :

I looked in bin/tomcat.sh where java is started and tried with -nojit
but my java engine (Sun) doesn't have this commandline option.

I will try this stuff below (although I must say: There are other OSs
than DOS window in this world, mine is FreeBSD :-)

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]