I'm using tomcat on freeBSD with jdk 1.8 native with TYA jit, another one
with jdk 1.2 native, still another one with linux-jdk 1.2 and I've tested
linux jdk1.3 (classic mode only) in my test machine. No problem till now on
all the server.
Even the jakarta.apache.org site is running freeBSD!!

andrea