(Oy, this one seems to come up every week.  Maybe there should be a daily
FAQ with this item?  Plus info on how to unsubscribe?)

This is an IE problem: it requests a file, then drops the connection when it
sees from the headers that it's got an up-to-date copy in its cache.

It's not fatal, it's just annoying.  If you're tired of seeing it, you can
lower the "debug" attribute in your server.xml file.  Or, switch to another
browser.

                                                            -- Bill K.