From: Jeremy C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 22 April 2001 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AutoRefreshing of apps

I have downloaded the latest build (Milestone) which was Tomcat-dev-4.0-b3
... installed it, issued the startup command, viewed the HelloWorld Servlet
Example, changed the source to read "<h1>Hello, Jeremy!</h1>", recompile
... and it still said Hello, World!

I restart the server, then view the servlet, and it now says Hello, Jeremy!

Can anyone help me out? This makes development a long process :( Oh, I
tried that both on Linux and Windows.), I also tried (was using Jdk
1.3.0_02, and I just downloaded Jdk 1.2.2 from Sun, and it did not work
either.)

Thanks,

Jeremy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]