From: Will England [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Books on Tomcat

Hi!

Does anyone know of any dead-tree books that document the Tomcat platform>

I've checked O'Reilly and Amazon, with no luck.  I've found a few simple
basic articles, but that is it.

Thanks in advance!

Will

--
  "If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented spellcheck!"
      Dan Quayle, quoted at the National Press Club, 8/3/1999

Mike Bryant (E-mail).vcf