Can Oracle Application Server/Apache be integrated
with Tomcat (presumably using mod_jk) instead of the
JServ it ships with?  Anyone done it?

I'm stuck using Oracle Application Server and I wish
to deploy Java-based apps using Tomcat instead of the
shipped JServ engine.  Someone has previously asked
the list and I didn't see any reponses.  From reading
bits and pieces I gather that it may be possible, but
it might be hairy and it's probably not supported.

I may have the option of upgrading to Oracle9iAS,
which offers the new Oracle Enterprise Java Engine
which looks like it does what Tomcat can.

Comments?

--Peter--